The SPEA C3320RFID is the SPEA product for Smart Card Contactless
The C3320RFID allows to satisfy a wide range of requirements:
- Multisite parallel test
- Wafer test
- Final test by contacting the 2 RF pads
- Final test by antenna
Each RFID module provides 8 RFID channels including transmitter,
receiver blocks & DSP unit.
A single module can support parallel test up to 8 sites.
The C3320RFID full equipped (8 RFID module) can support parallel
test up to 64 sites.
- Supported standard protocols: ISO144443A/B, ISO15693 (1 out
of 4; 1 out of 256)
- Supported not std protocols
- Supported families: MIFARE, ICODE, PICOPASS, etc...
- Full command set for std and not std protocols (REQA, REQB,
ATTRIB, WAKE UP ...)
- Easy library updating for new additional protocols
- Capacitance measurement (1pF ÷ 1nF)
- Parametric measurements through RF pads
- Programmable modulation index (0 ÷ 100%)
- Programmable carrier amplitude (0 ÷ 30V