The SPEA H3000 BLU is innovative burn-in board loader unloader
specifically conceived to pick & place electronic components
from tray to PCB board and viceverse.
The SPEA innovative concept allow to significally increase the throughput
while ensuring a reduced cost of ownership.
The Handler architecture is based on high speed axis moving on magnetic
suspension for significant UPH improvements and lowest cost of service.
- Devices packages: TQFP, QFP, MMC, BGA, Micro-BGA (min. 5mm x
5mm), PLCC, TSSOP
- Operating mode: load, unload, load + unload
- Productivity: up to 15000 UPH
- Reduced footprint
- Multiple devices P&P (up to 4+4 devices)
- Smart conversion kit for fast handler setup (apx 10min)
- Burn In board large area
- Devices sorting
- Communication standard (IEEE488 - SECS/GEM - Serial - TTL I/O)